Yeah, that's right. I win. I kicked some serious cardigan ass this week and finally finished the time-suck that I like to call my Lotus Blossom Cardigan...

It was a close thing, really. My endurance was tested to the limit, but I survived... Just barely.

Now you must all fall to your knees to gape in awe and wonder at this marvel of
yarnitude.

Are you properly awed yet? No!? What if I tell you that I spent every evening and weekend for the better part of two months crocheting this damnable cardigan?

And it all started with was an "E" hook, a cone of fingering weight yarn, an inspirational picture and an insatiable insanity that requires I continually try to break my own brain creating crochet patterns.

Yes, we all know I'm a crochet whack-job... but at least this whack-job is DONE!!!!
-
LyzardUPDATE:
Click here to download pattern PDF.